Search This Blog

Friday, February 5, 2010

The Dog Got Soggy and So Did I

It turned out to be a really great evening out with the kids and it didn't even cost much. We took our golden retriever to the local car wash because they have a self serve pet wash area. It was very cool, the room had a stainless steel dog sink with a shower hose. It had a soap setting, rinse setting and even a dryer setting. The dog actually did very well. It was funny when she decided to shake the water off, she completely soaked us. The kids each got a turn plugging the money in and spraying the dog. We were done just in time to go to the pet store where we picked up a doggy bone and a couple of biscuits for our doggy-wog. It was hard to get the kids out of the pet store, there were bunnies and hamsters. My three year old liked the "Dalmatian" bunny the best.
I am going to do this with the kids again. It cost me less than 20 bucks, I entertained the kids for a couple of hours ad I now have a clean dog.

No comments: