Search This Blog

Monday, January 4, 2010

Pay it forward

We bought a piano this fall for ou oldest daughter and I have to say that it is one of the best investments that we have made. She loves to play the piano and she is absolutely thrivig at her lessons. I have to thank Gerhard Doppenberg for making it possible for us to buy the piano. He let us make payments with post dated cheques... and called ahead before depositing them. When it came time for us to make our last payment he told us that he would hold the cheque until after Christmas. I just called him to let him know to go ahead and cash it and he told me that he and his wife talked it over and decided to bless us by waive the final payment! He doesn't know me from Adam! He is truly a good, Godly man and I highly reccomend doing business with him! I have posted his web site below

http://doppenberg.ca/

I am looking forward to blessing someone else in the same way.

No comments: